Born on May 2nd, 1963 in Erlangen.
Graphic design studies at the Technical School (FH) of Nuremberg.
Together with my friends I have been looking for "extraordinary games" already during my years of school and study. In those days we imported games from England since there wasn't much more than "Monopoly" in the German market at that time. "Quirks" and "Sorcerer's Cave" are two examples of English games we imported.
In 1987 I got to know Frank [Nestel] who already worked on some game prototypes back then. I immediately felt called upon realizing the graphics for those protoypes. In the beginning, my usual works as graphic designer mainly consisted of technical-graphical preparations for presentations at Siemens. Then for a while I did layout works for the travel book publisher Michael Müller. Via Frank's game publications in the self-publishing company "Spiele von Doris & Frank" (Games by Doris & Frank), I arrived on the games' scene and got in contact with other game publishers.
- 1998 Zicke Zacke Hühnerkacke
- 2000 Zicke Zacke Entenkacke
- 2000 Zapp Zerapp (zusammen mit Victor Boden)
- 2001 Hickhack in Gackelwack
- 2001 Au Backe
- 2003 Schicki Micki
- 2004 Schnipp Kick (zusammen mit Oliver Richtberg)
- 2005 Heckmeck am Bratwurmeck
- 2005 Zicke & Zacke - Die Zwei aus dem Ei (Kinderbuch)
- 2005 Zicke & Zacke - Der Jux mit dem Fuchs (Kinderbuch)
- 2007 Gloria Picktoria
- 2007 Didi Dotter
- 2008 Hoppladi Hopplada!
- 2009 Sushizock in Gockelwock
- 2010 Heckmeck Junior
- 2010 Heckmeck Barbecue
- 2010 Zicke Zacke Igelkacke
- 2011 Zicke Zacke (Card Game)
- 2011 Zicke Zacke Hühnerkacke (Relaunch)
- 2013 Schicki Micki (Relaunch)
- 2013 Zicke & Zacke - Ran an die Federn
- 2013 Hick Hack in Gackelwack (Relaunch)
- 2014 Zicke Zacke - EiEiEi
- 2015 Spinderella
- 2015 Heckmeck Extrawurm