Nobody was present. And nobody witnessed the crime...or did they? The detectives are still in the dark. However, one of you is a confidant who knows where the murderer and weapon are hiding. Which one of you can find the clues and track down the perpetrator?
This action-packed family card game for 3-4 players is guaranteed to keep you on edge! Only the confidant knows which cards will reveal the identity of the perpetrator. What’s more, the confidant will do everything possible to prevent the other players from getting their hands on the right cards!
Each criminal case consists of 7 tricks. The detectives must do their best to uncover the weapon and the perpetrator trick by trick without being led astray by the confidant. If they fail to track down the perpetrator, the confidant will win the most points and gain the upper hand.
Each criminal case is played one after another until all the players have had the chance to be the confidant.
“Stich für Stich” is an action-packed game full of suspense – a must-have for all crime and detective fans!
Warning! Not suitable for children under 3 years due to small parts. Choking hazard!
- Genre: Card game / Family game
- Number of players: 3-4
- Recommended age: 10 and above
- Note: Not suitable for children under 3 years of age.
- Languages: DE/GB/FR/IT
- Duration: approx. 30 minutes
- Contents: 55 game cards, 4 racks, 16 suspect tiles, 28 weapon tiles, 1 investigation pad, 1 set of rules
- Product number: 601105183
- Author: Markus W. Leon
- Illustration: Felix Wermke
- Copyright: ©2023 Zoch Verlag